Monday, January 19, 2015

Review: Honest Kitchen Wishes Treats (courtesy of chewy.com)

Maisy tested, Mom approved!
This month, our friends at chewy.com asked us to review the Honest Kitchen Wishes treats. These are some seriously high-value treats. I knew they would be the second I opened the box: they have that special fishy smell. Okay, they stink. But you know that's a good thing for the pups!

These are dehydrated fish, and pretty awesome for a number of reasons:
  • A named source of fish (haddock, as opposed to more general "fish")
  • 100% haddock, so no grains or fillers
  • Caught using sustainable fishing practices
  • Made in the USA with human-grade ingredients
  • Easy to break into small pieces with minimal crumbage.
These were a big hit with my dogs - and my kitty, too!

I didn't pay for these, but I wasn't paid for my opinion either. My thoughts are my own. :)


No comments: