Saturday, January 18, 2014

Project Gratitude: Save Flash!

In September 2013, Maisy became suddenly and critically ill. Our blog readers rallied around us, providing us with the emotional and financial support needed to get through a very stressful time. Although I will never be able to pay everyone back, I can pay it forward through Project Gratitude. Each month, I donate my time or money to a person or organization that needs it. Please email me at reactivechampion(at)gmail(dot)com if you know someone in need.

This month's Project Gratitude recipient is Flash, a doxie who broke a paw. It looks like Flash has gotten enough to cover his vet bills now, but I'm glad that I could have (a very small) part in that. Maisy's continuing vet bills have made it hard for me to donate as much as I would like, but I know how every little bit counts, not only financially, but also emotionally. It's good to know that people- even complete strangers- care.

Flash came to my attention via one of his friends, and what a good friend she is! If you have a friend who needs some help- whether furry, feathered, or otherwise- send me a link and I'll see what I can do!

No comments: