Thursday, November 28, 2013

Grateful

It's Thanksgiving here in the U.S., and while it seems a bit cliche, I'm going to take a moment to be grateful for all I have... especially these two little creatures:


Maisy has been my rock this year, carrying me through some hard times. I almost lost her in September, so I am also so grateful for all of you who donated to her vet bills. I'm also thankful to have Pyg. We don't know each other very well yet, but we do love each other. I feel so fortunate to have found him. Finally, as always, I am grateful for the friends who've become my family. Sara, Laura, Ryan and Lauren, Megan, Elizabeth, Margaret, Nicky, and Cesar. I'm so fortunate.

So, here's to you and yours. May you always have a furry face and the love of friends and family surrounding you.

1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Love pets in north merrick