Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Busy!

Whoops. I kind of took a little blog vacation there. I didn't intend to, but life has been crazy. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it will be looking up any time soon. One of my coworkers is out on maternity leave, and I've taken about a third of her caseload. The extra cash will be nice, but it's been crazy busy, and it's only just begun. I do intend to keep blogging through it all, but either the quantity or the quality (or both!) will suffer, so bear with me. 

In the meantime, here's a video from the weekend. Maisy loves to chase/snap at waves. To be honest, I'm not sure if she's just playing, or if there's also some mild OCD/light chasing going on here. I'm not worried about it- she's not compulsive about it- but she does have a history of light chasing, and there are a few moments on the video that make me wonder.

No comments: